My background is in Computer Science, having completed my Bachelor of Science in CompSci and Psychology at UCT. I spent several years working as a developer, then as a development manager, before moving into animation. I’ve had a lifelong passion for technology, media and the creative arts. Animation sits squarely at the intersection of these passions… and I still can’t believe I get to make cartoons for a living.
- Brand Manager on Jungle Beat (2015)
- Producer on Munki and Trunk (2017)
- Associate Producer on The Explorers (2016)
About this site
This site is published with a variety of simple tools, including:
- Jekyll, the static website framework that runs this site.
- 1Writer and Editorial, two iPad apps for writing that I love.
- Sublime Text, the Mac (and Windows/Linux) app I use when I need to make heavy-duty tweaks to the site.
- Lightroom, where every photo I care about lands up for processing and export.
- Fujifilm X-T2 (Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2.0 WR, Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR)
- 2015 MacBook Pro 15” and 2017 MacBook
- iPad Pro 12.9”
- iPhone X